Cookies or data storage and retrieval device, is a file sent by a web page to the user's browser and is automatically stored in the user's terminal so that the web page in question can consult the user's previous activity and “recognize him "
Cookies can remember other types of personal information, such as a user's password, so that you do not have to retype it every time you visit the same site, or your preferences regarding the configuration of the website (language, resolution screen, among others).
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of the web. Cookies cannot harm your computer and being activated helps to identify and resolve errors.
In short, a cookie is nothing more than a succession of navigation data that is stored on the user's computer and that web pages detect and recognize to "remember" that navigation.
A continuación, proporcionamos más información sobre el uso de cookies utilizadas en nuestra página web, distinguiendo:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page and expire at the end of the session. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows for a better experience to improve content and make it easier to use.
- Analytical cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- This Website uses session cookies, analytical cookies to ensure the best user experience.
- All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the browser settings or options. The steps to do it are different for each browser, and instructions can be found in the help menu of your browser.
Complementary guarantees - Cookie management
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names. Below you can find a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookie settings and the different names of this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer 8 y superior; InPrivate
- Internet Explorer 8 y superior; InPrivate http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari 2 y superior; Navegación Privada http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=es_es&locale=es_es
- Opera 10.5 y superior; Navegación Privadahttp://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- FireFox 3.5 y superior; Navegación Privada http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome 10 y superior; Incógnito https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es